Frequently Asked Questions

Can we have a unit election at an out of council camp?
If your Troop is not attending Camp Durant and would still like to hold an election; you may do so. However, you will need permission from the Lodge Chief to do so. Please contact us through our support system and we'll get in contact with the summer camp you're attending.

Last Updated 5 years ago

Please Wait!

Please wait... it will take a second!