Open a New Ticket

Please fill in the form below to open a new ticket.

Contact Information

Help Topic


Member Information Update & Transfer

Member Information Update & Transfer Specific Questions

If you are transferring into Occoneechee:

We will process your request and respond to you with instructions for paying annual dues. Membership cards are available for pickup at any lodge event held at Camp Durant. You must hold current membership in Occoneechee Council for us to transfer your OA membership. If the council is still processing your BSA membership, please wait until after your paperwork has processed before submitting the OA transfer.

Personal Information

BSA & OA Information

CAPTCHA Text:    Enter the text shown on the image.    

Please Wait!

Please wait... it will take a second!